Dan is joined by Haddie to talk about being prepared, reading body language and expressions, and optimizing small things in your life.
Links for this episode:
- Last Week Tonight June 12, 2016
Suze Orman segment 0:12-0:49
- Road Work - 5by5
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, Revised Edition: Robert B. Cialdini: 9780061241895: Amazon.com: Books
- I’ve toured the world but still work at Starbucks
- New Overtime Rule May Benefit Millions of Millennials in the U.S.
- Why Sweden Is Shifting To A 6-Hour Workday
- The Science Behind Sweden’s Six-Hour Workday
- What Every BODY is Saying: An Ex-FBI Agent’s Guide to Speed-Reading People: Joe Navarro, Marvin Karlins: 9780061438295: Amazon.com: Books
- Obama UFO interview analyzed | Openminds.tv
- Emotions Revealed, Second Edition: Recognizing Faces and Feelings to Improve Communication and Emotional Life
- Bill Clinton talks about UFOs and Area 51 again | Openminds.tv
- You should follow me on Twitter
- Sleep Tube Japan
- Warren Buffett - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Warren Buffet on scheduling meetings — Signal v. Noise
- How to say you’re sorry — Signal v. Noise
Brought to you by:
Quip (Head on over to Quip.com/quit to learn more and get real work done faster and smarter!)
Parachute (Receive $25 off your first order of your comfortable new bedding by visiting parachutehome.com/quit and using the offer code QUIT).
Linode (Visit linode.com/quit and use the code 'quit20' for a $20 credit towards your account).