Dan talks about making your time more effective, learning to fail and get back up, the self-esteem movement, and the importance of timing to success.
Links for this episode:
- The Gift of Failure | Psychology Today
- The Self-Esteem Movement Backfires — When Praise is Dangerous – AlbertMohler.com
- Self-esteem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Could Your Child Have Too Much Self-Esteem?
- The Death of The Self-Esteem Movement | Phil Cooke
- The Psychology of Self-Esteem: A Revolutionary Approach to Self-Understanding that Launched a New Era in Modern Psychology: Nathaniel Branden: 9780787945268: Amazon.com: Books
- Simple just isn’t that important — Signal v. Noise — Medium
- Manufacturing quality time — Signal v. Noise — Medium
Brought to you by:
Quip (Head on over to Quip.com/quit to learn more and get real work done faster and smarter!)
Wealthfront (Visit Wealthfront.com/5by5 to get your first $15,000 managed for free).
Bench (Visit the link to get 20% off your first six months).
Meh.com (Visit the link to check out their awesome daily deals!)